Candles in Our Kitchen

How’s you Tuesday guys! The weather outside seems very friendly again. I will just finish some posts and will work in some minutes in our garden. Just sharing something about our home. Do you know that I have a lot of candles in the house. I got some candles in the living room and most especially in kitchen. I always lit a candle or two everytime I cook. I also bought last week some candles with scents. It is a good way to also give scent to our home. Be careful when you light a candle. A friend forwarded me before an email telling that never lit a candle inside an air conditioned room. It might suffocate you and cause death. It can be very scary! That’s all for now. I’ll see you again tomorrow!


Leave a Reply



Hi dear friends and visitors!! thanks for visiting me here!! Have a great and blessed day!!



All photographs used on this site, including thumbnails, are the Author's property and are ©copyright. Please do not use our photos without our permission. If you wish to use one of our photos on your personal website or blog, please send us the link to the page where it is being used and the photo must be linked back to this site. We hope that you respect the Authors' request. Thank you for your respect and understanding!

Copyright © 2013 My Daily Nourishment | All Rights Reserved

Blog Design by Simple Blog MakeOver